Today there is a great offer on Daily Getaways where you can score Hyatt points for ~1.1 cents each but, you will have to quick and have some luck on your side because this will sell out fast! You can buy 24,000 Hyatt points for only $260.
Great Deal On Hyatt Points Today Only!
- Available: April 29th, At 1:00 PM ET
- Price: $260
- Estimated Value: $480
- 120 Available
What you Receive: 46% savings on two nights via 24,000 points deposited into your Hyatt Gold Passport® account.
Dates of Travel: Anytime
Max. Quantity per Purchase: 1. No more than 1 set of points purchased through this offer are allowed per membership number. A maximum of 4 sets of points is allowed per membership number across all Hyatt offers.
Within ten business days of purchase, 24,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points will be deposited into the Hyatt Gold Passport® account provided at the time of purchase. You can then redeem these points for a future stay.
There are also higher amounts of points available, here is a look at all of the breakdowns in cost:
24K Hyatt Points: $260 (1.08 cents/ point)
30K Hyatt Points: $330 (1.1 cents/ point)
40K Hyatt Points: $415 (1.04 cents/ point)
72K Hyatt Points: $775 (1.08 cents/ point)
- All sales are final and no refunds or substitutions will be provided after the transaction is complete.
- Items purchased cannot be brokered, bartered, sold or altered in any way. Such offers will be voided, confiscated and/or canceled.
- You must provide first and last name and Hyatt Gold Passport® membership number to receive bonus points associated with package.
- To join Hyatt Gold Passport®, visit goldpassport.com.
- Package includes 24,000 Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points that may be redeemed at participating Hyatt Gold Passport® Category 3 hotels.
- Hyatt Gold Passport® free night awards apply to standard available rooms only as defined by each hotel and are not subject to blackout dates.
- Hyatt Gold Passport® free night awards cannot be redeemed for packages.
- In order to redeem Hyatt Gold Passport® points for free night awards, members must make award reservations in advance via goldpassport.com or by calling their nearest Hyatt Worldwide Reservation Center.
- Hyatt Gold Passport® award reservations are subject to the reservation requirements of the individual hotel, such as length of stay, special packages and meal plans.
- Hyatt Gold Passport® award reservations are subject to the cancellation policy of the individual property at which the member is redeeming an award.
- If the member does not follow proper hotel cancellation policy or if the member does not check into the hotel, the member will be billed for one night’s room and applicable tax at the Hyatt Daily Rate.
- Please allow up ten business days after purchase is completed for Hyatt Gold Passport® bonus points to be credited to your account.
- Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply.
- Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
- The trademarks Hyatt®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Gold Passport®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation.
© 2016 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
If you are interested in this offer to buy Hyatt points for ~1.1 cents each, be ready before the sale starts because this will go fast! Good Luck!