Here’s a sweet offer for residents of the District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and West Virginia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old! When you make a minimum purchase or quantity of Miller Lite, you can score from $10 to $25 Uber credit! Don’t forget through May 30th, you can also get $10 Off Next Uber Ride, see post for full info.
Free $10-$25 Uber Credits With Beer Or Grocery Purchase
OFFER PERIOD & OFFER DETAILS: The Offer begins at or about 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 2, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on August 31, 2016, during participating store hours, or while Offer Item supplies last, whichever occurs first (“Offer Period”).
There will be four (4) separate offers within the Offer, as set forth by the chart below:
ELIGIBILITY: The Offer is available only to legal U.S. residents of the District of Columbia, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Virginia, and West Virginia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old. Each offer is only open to residents of the eligible states listed in the chart in Section 1 for each respective offer.
To claim free Uber credit:
- Log into your Uber account if you don’t have one, you can sign up here and get up to $20 off your first ride.
- Make your purchase according to the chart offers above
- Text a copy of your receipt to 28130
- When prompted send them your zip code and DOB (as it appears in your Uber account)
- Then you will be sent a redemption code for your free Uber credit!
This is a pretty cool offer from Miller Lite to score free $10 to $25 Uber credit! I love Uber and use them all the time. If you haven’t signed up for Uber yet, you can sign up here and get a free ride up to $20!