This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
American Express is offering a 25% bonus when you transfer Membership Rewards points to HawaiianMiles® through 6/21/16. Minimum transfer is 1,000 Membership Rewards points. As an example, when you transfer 1,000 MR points, you will get 1,250 Hawaiian miles vs. the normal 1,000.
25% Bonus Transfer Amex MR Points To Hawaiian Airlines
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
* Special Offer Terms & Conditions
Check out this offer where American Express is offering a 25% bonus when you transfer Membership Rewards points to HawaiianMiles® through 6/21/16.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.