This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check your American Express accounts this morning! I have an easy Offer for You in my account where when I spend $100 at the supermarket, (seriously easy to do!) I get 1,500 bonus Membership Rewards points. I love new Offers for You and save tons of money! I also had a couple other new ones in addition to the 1,500 bonus MR points. Be sure to add these to your eligible Amex cards if you think you can use any of theses!
Easy 1,500 Bonus Membership Rewards Points New Amex Offer!
- Spend $100, get 1,500 MR points, expires 8/31/16.
- Adobe.com, spend $15, get $15 back, expires 12/6/16.
- Oriental Trading Company, Spend $50, get $10 back, expires 8/15/16.
- Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores, Spend $50, Get $10 back, expires 7/31/16.
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Be sure to check our Amex accounts and see what new Offers you have and please post a comment if you have something different!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the targeted Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton HHonors(TM) Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.