As a reminder, Hilton status match is still open for those who haven’t submitted for it yet. I was matched to Hilton Diamond back in November. I went ahead and resubmitted for it for the current status match through March 2018, but haven’t heard back. Several other readers have experienced the same. As previously posted….Hilton really wants to match your status because they are back with another offer to status match! Since Thanksgiving, this is about the 3rd time that this offer has come around. If you missed those opportunities, check out this one now where you can match your status to Hilton. This time your Hilton HHonors elite tier status will be valid through March 2018!
Hilton Status Match Still Alive – Act Now!
Acceptable forms of status validation include a screenshot of your current account status or your membership card. Acceptable forms of stay validation include a screenshot of your previous reservations or hotel receipt, redacting any personal information other than your name and membership number. We accept .jpg files only. Please do NOT send us any personal information (including your phone number, address, social security number, date of birth, user name, passwords, or credit card information).
Benefits of HHonors Diamond status include:
- 50% ELITE STATUS BONUS – 50% bonus on all the HHonors Base Points you earn
- 48-HOUR ROOM GUARANTEE – Guaranteed a room with reservation at least 48 hours prior to your arrival
- 5TH NIGHT FREE – Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free4 on Standard Room Reward stays of 5 nights or more.
- HOTEL BENEFITS – Members with Diamond status receive all member benefits:
- Digital Check-In: choose your room, and customize your stay from your mobile device up to 24 hours in advance.
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Premium Internet access, during stays at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Canopy™ by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Homewood Suites by Hilton®, Home2 Suites by Hilton®, and Hilton Grand Vacations™. Premium speed Internet may not be available at all hotels.
- Quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late check-out2
- Express check-out
- 2nd Guest stays free3
- Complimentary access to fitness centers and health clubs4
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay (at Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites Hotels™, Hilton Garden Inn™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™ hotels)1
Many of the Diamond benefits are also available to Gold members. However, you can also get Gold status for free with the The Platinum Card® from American Express.
This is a total no brainer especially if you plan to stay with Hilton. Submit for your status match and let us know how it works out for you! Don’t forget there is also a Hilton Big Summer Sale Up To 25% Off going on now.