This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Here’s a great offer from Amex for a $5 Statement Credit Each Time You Dine. You can enroll your eligible American Express card/s and when you dine during New York Restaurant Week, you will get a $5 statement credit on your $35 spend. You need to register or this offer (enrollment is limited) and dine at participating restaurants from July 25- August 19th, 2016.
You can earn up to 4x statement credits when you dine by spending a total of at least $25 in a single transaction at a participating restaurant during the New York Restaurant Week campaign. Check out participating restaurants here.
In previous years, American Express has offered $5 back if you spent $25 or more, so well as not as good as years past, it’s still a decent offer that you should register for.
Eligible American Express Cards include the following:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Terms and Conditions:
If you live in or will be in New York during New York Restaurant Week, register your eligible Amex cards for this offer where you can score a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to spend a total of at least $35 in a single transaction.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.