As a Hyatt Gold Passport member, I receive a bunch of emails from Hyatt, with one of the most recent ones being an advertisement for their Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch, A Hyatt Residence Club, which is an awesome deal as it’s basically a free stay here, when you calculate in the bonus Gold Passport points.
You do have to attend a 90 minute presentation, but I still think this is a phenomenal deal.
Get away to stunning San Antonio and immerse yourself in 39 acres of lush landscaping and nature trails while enjoying luxe amenities like indoor/outdoor pools, waterslides, spas and adjacent to the Hill Country Golf Club. Experience Texas hospitality and so much more at Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch in San Antonio
Your Carmel escape includes:
• 3 days and 2 nights at our modern ranch-style resort
• Luxurious 1-bedroom, 1-bath suite with private patio
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Indoor/outdoor pool and 800-foot Rattlesnake River Pool
• Plus, 10,000 bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points
This exclusive offer is only available when you join us for a private tour to learn about the benefits of joining Hyatt Residence Club.
Travel by December 31, 2016 to secure this exclusive Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch offer from $125 + tax for 2 nights, a savings of more than $350.
Do you think this is worth it to attend a timeshare presentation to get a better deal on a trip? I have no interest in purchasing a timeshare, but I wouldn’t mind taking advantage of this deal. The resort looks nice, and it would be for a 1 bedroom suite, plus I would earn 10,000 bonus Hyatt Gold Passport Points.
Have you ever attended a timeshare presentation with Hyatt? What were your thoughts on it?
Terms and Conditions of the Offer:
ELIGIBILITY/HOW TO REGISTER: To participate in this offer and receive 10,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points, guest must book by August 5, 2016 for a 3 day, 2 night stay in a 1 bedroom, 1 bath suite at Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch during the Promotional Period and meet the following qualifications:
• Attend a 90-minute sales presentation (not exceed 120 minutes) at the Hyatt Residence Club sales center during their stay.
• Have an annual household income of at least $75,000 and be at least 25 years of age and cannot have attended a sales presentation at any Hyatt Residence Club resort in the past 12 months.
• If you are (i) married, (ii) cohabitating, (iii) engaged or (iv) single and bringing a companion, we require that both parties travel together as part of the package and attend the private tour.