This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Don’t forget that this Uber Promotion is live today in Atlanta!
If you are an Uber lover like myself, be sure you are checking your emails for their latest promotions where you live. For example, last week I missed this one (I totally took an Uber to the airport and didn’t try for this offer for Feel Good Fridays.)
Uber Deals Chance For Free Ride & Gift!
- Every Friday through August 19th, you’ll be able to open your app to request a FREE thank you gift.
- When you request Feel Good Fridays, you will not be charged a fare!
- If you are new to Uber, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
We’re celebrating moving Atlanta for the past four years by launching Feel Good Fridays—a 5-week highlight of the best things in Atlanta. Every Friday through August 19th, you’ll be able to open your app to request a FREE thank you gift.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Every Friday, open your app at 2pm and request FGF (Feel Good Fridays).
- Meet your driver-partner at the curb to snag your free gift.
- Share your joy with your network of family and friends using #UberFGF
- Every Friday, repeat the above steps for a chance to score another awesome prize.
Every week, we’ll unveil a new surprise for our riders and driver-partners. Keep an eye on our Twitter and Instagram as we reveal each week’s gift.
When you request Feel Good Fridays, you will not be charged a fare. Only one gift per request. Please note that availability will be limited and demand will be high. So if you don’t get through the first time, keep trying.
In NYC, there have been great offers lately as well, Uber Even Cheaper In NYC Now 20% Off! If you still haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.
Post a comment if you have a similar promotion going on in your city…
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.