This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
- One of the most fun aspects of being an American Express cardholder is Small Business Saturday. SBS started in 2010 and since then Amex has offered cardholders credits for “shopping small” on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Until, that is last year when they announced that there would be no credits. It ended up that they offered targeted Small Business Saturday credits instead via another one of my Amex favorites Offers for You.
Amex Announces Small Business Saturday But, What Will It Look Like?
Both Small Business Saturday and Amex Offers for You make it profitable to have several Amex cards in your purse or wallet. In years past, we racked up big numbers in credits during Small Business Saturday! And boy, it was fun!
This year, Amex has announced that there will be a Small Business Saturday! But, what will it look like?
- What is SBS?
Small Business Saturday is a day dedicated to supporting small businesses across the country. Founded by American Express in 2010, this day is celebrated each year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Learn more at ShopSmall.com/About.
When is SBS?
Small Business Saturday is celebrated on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. This year’s Small Business Saturday is November 26, 2016.
Here’s hoping that they offer a credit to all Amex cardholders this year!
Read More About Small Business Saturday
How To Get Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the targeted Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton HHonors(TM) Card from American Express