This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There have been a lot of new Amex Offers for You lately. There is a new one today for The Home Depot. Be sure to check your account often to see what Offers for You you can add to your eligible Amex cards. Via SlickDeals, there is a new Amex Offer for You for The Home Depot. With this one, you can score a $60 statement credit when you spend $400 in store or online. Don’t forget to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards if you have this one several times!
New Amex Offer For You The Home Depot
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $400+ in one or more transactions in-store at The Home Depot or online at homedepot.com by 9/30/2016.
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Offers for You are just one reason to have an American Express Card. Check your Amex account and post a comment if you had these Offers for You or different ones.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.