This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time. Terms Apply to Offers. Offers for the Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card and Delta Reserve® Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by PMM and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
You can score a free and easy 500 Lufthansa points just by signing up for the Miles & More online newsletter. Head here to do so.
Easy 500 Free Lufthansa Points
- Up-to-date account balance
Like a bank statement, you can retrieve your present account balance with details of all account movements directly on your PC
- More offers for earning and spending miles
You will hear about even more opportunities to boost your mileage account so that you can get the award you want.
You will receive the Miles & More Online Newsletter every month by e-mail.
- Reading on the move
The Miles & More online newsletter is available in an optimized version which can be read on mobile devices such as smartphones and pocket PCs.
- 500 award miles
Your welcome present for registering for the first time.
*Terms and conditions:
- This offer applies only the first time you register.
- The 500 award miles will be automatically credited to your mileage account no later than in four weeks’ time.
- Members with a temporary paper card will have their miles credited as soon as they have earned one award mile with one of our Miles & More airline, hotel or car rental partners.
- Once you register for this online service, you will no longer receive your Miles & More Newsletter and account statement by post.
Check out this offer for a free and easy 500 Lufthansa points!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.