This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
In checking my American Express account today, I found a great Offer for You for Staples. Check your account/s and add this one to your eligible Amex cards as it is sure to be a popular one! I had this offer on both my Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express and my Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express. If you have it on multiple cards, use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
Hot New Staples American Express Offer For You!
- Staples, Spend $100, Get $25 back, expires 11/11/16. (in-store or online.)
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Offers for You are just one reason to have an American Express Card. Check your Amex account and post a comment if you had this Offer for You or different ones.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles®Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.