Earlier today we wrote about how Uber and American Express have launched a new offer where cardholders can receive two free Uber rides from select airports now through December 31, 2016, (each ride up to $65) by entering promo code AMEXAIRPORT.
However, it appears that there is currently an error with the promotion, and some users are not able to register for it, however after contacting Uber they said it should be fixed within 48 hours.
Response from Uber:
✈ Participating airports
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
This is still a great promotion, however it appears it’s not fully working yet, so if you get an error when trying to register, try back in 48 hours and it should be fixed then!
If you still haven’t tried Uber yet, you can get a $20 credit on your first ride when you sign up here.