Here’s a great offer from Amex for a $5 Statement Credit Each Time You Dine. You can register all your American Express primary and secondary cards for the offer but, enrollment is limited. NYC Restaurant week is January 23-February 10th, 2017
Save $5 Off $35 4x Per American Express Card Dining
- Enroll your eligible American Express card.
- Spend $35 or more in a single transaction using enrolled card at participating restaurants from January 23-February 10, 2017.
- Get a $5 statement credit after you spend up to 4x when you dine.
** Enrollment is limited. Offer valid only for in-restaurant purchases. Not valid for online purchases. To redeem this offer, you must first enroll any eligible American Express® Card at www.americanexpress.com/nycrestaurantweek between 12am ET on 1/9/17 and 12am ET on 2/10/17. Then, use the same enrolled Card to spend a total of at least $35 in a single transaction at a participating restaurant during the NYC Restaurant Week campaign, 1/23/17 to 2/10/17, in order to qualify for a $5 statement credit. Limit of 4 statement credits per enrolled Card. You may enroll more than one Card for this offer, but only those Cards you enroll individually will be eligible for the offer. For a list of participating restaurants, visit www.nycgo.com/eatup. An “eligible American Express Card” is a valid American Express Card issued in the U.S. Corporate Cards and all prepaid card products (other than registered American Express Serve® and Bluebird® Cards) are not eligible. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not provided to you until after 2/10/17, it will not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. If you have problems with your enrollment or your Card is replaced during the promotional period, call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 2/10/17, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. Additional terms apply; see Enrollment Terms and Conditions for details. POID: CEMA:0001
Eligible American Express Cards include the following:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
If you live in or will be in New York during New York Restaurant Week, register your eligible Amex cards for this offer where you can score a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to spend a total of at least $35 in a single transaction.