Priority Pass sends out a monthly email announcing their new lounges. It seems like they are always adding new lounges to their network. It’s nice to see Priority Pass expanding the lounges in their program, which means more lounges for Amex Platinum cardholders like myself to benefit from.
Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant As Lounge
In exciting expansion news from Priority Pass, they have added the Grain Store Cafe & Bar which is restaurant at London Gatwick’s South Terminal. Pretty cool. Cardholders and accompanying guests, all will be eligible for £15 per person per visit off the final bill.
1. Cardholder must present a valid card to staff who will record the visit(s) and accompanying guests, all of whom will be eligible for £15 per person per visit off the final bill. 2. The £15 is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if final bill is lower than £15 pp. 3. Cardholder is responsible for remaining balance if total bill exceeds £15 pp.
4. The £15 is valid for any type of meal and/or drink. 5. £15 pp. per visit will be deducted from total bill. 6. If Restaurant is unable to grant the credit, Priority Pass Ltd will not under any circumstances offer compensation, cash substitute or similar. 7. Priority Pass Ltd cannot be held responsible if Restaurant exceeds their seating limit at certain times of the day. 8. The Restaurant is non-smoking.
Enroll for Priority Pass Select Access with Amex Platinum card
- More International Access – over 600 airport lounges in 100 countries
- Access available regardless of which carrier or class you are flying
- Guests may enter with you for a fee of $27 per person
- To gain admission, simply present your Priority Pass Select Card and airline ticket. (Please note that unlike Platinum Card Access admission, you will need to enroll in Priority Pass Select to gain admission.)
I like this idea and certainly hope to see Priority Pass add more unique lounge offerings such as this.
You can gain access to Priority Pass Select for free by being a cardholder of The Platinum Card® from American Express or The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN. Remember that you need to ask Amex to register you for Priority Pass after you receive your card. This is just another great benefit of Amex Plat card.