Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
TSA Precheck Lines are getting shorter as of February 1, 2017, as the TSA is limiting who gets access to those who have a known traveler number such as those who have Global Entry or pay for Precheck will now receive the benefit.
- Are TSA Precheck Lines Getting Shorter?
- Priority Pass Adds New Restaurant As Lounge
- Etihad Launches New Loyalty Member Club
- How Delta Caused Emirates a 6 Hour Delay in Seattle
- Marriott Starwood Category Changes 2017
- Delta’s New “Flying Art Gallery”
- Marriott To Introduce Communal Rooms
- Major Deal For Travelers – CLEAR Experience
- Delta Adding Main Cabin Meals on Transcon Flights
Starting March 1, 2017, Delta will be adding complimentary meals in their Main Cabin on Transcontinental flights between New York (JFK) to Los Angeles and San Francisco for Main Cabin Passengers and as well as Comfort+ passengers.
- Earn Double Elite Qualifying Nights with Starwood (Targeted)
- Many Hilton Amex Offers For You
- Earn 42,500 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Amazon Discounted Gift Cards 20% Off
- Hot Deal 15% Off Airbnb Gift Cards
- Hilton 500 Bonus Points Per Stay
- Save With SPG Hot Escapes Up To 30% Athens, Orlando, Bali
- 35% British Airways Avios Bonus When Transfer Hotel Points
- New Starbucks Amex Offer For You
- Delta 3X Miles With Airbnb
- Delta Earn Up To 25,000 Bonus Miles (Targeted?)
- Deal Alert: Cheap Flights to Hong Kong Under $500 Roundtrip
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Hilton HHonors Points (Targeted)
The Bellagio Las Vegas is a five star, five diamond resort with nearly 4,000 guest rooms. See how this luxury hotel operates with an in-depth review of our recent stay.
Drink of the Week:
Woodford Reserve on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!