This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Did You Wait Til The Last Minute For Valentine’s Gifts? Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and I hope that you didn’t wait until the last minute to order your Valentine some flowers. But, don’t worry if you did because we have got you covered! Here is a round up of some of the best deals to earn miles and cash back on your Valentine’s Day gifts from 1-800-Flowers.com.
Maximize Miles With Last Minute Valentines Deals
- Earn 1K Southwest Rewards points here.
- 1,750 Jet Blue points here.
- Earn 30 Amtrak points per $1 here.
- Earn 10 AAdvantage miles per $1 here.
- Earn 30 United miles per $1 here.
- TopCashBack is offering 20% cash back right now if you want to go that route.
Dont forget there is also an American Express Offer for You for 1-800-Flowers.com here. So if you have that offer available on your eligible Amex card, consider paying with that! American Express cardholders also have access to free ShopRunner.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
Keep in mind that you cannot combine all of these offers into one order. You will have to pick a favorite portal or promo code offer and go from there to try to combine as many of these as possible. For example, you can’t use ShopRunner and a promo code in the same order. But, you still should be able to put together a couple of these to stack a sweet deal on your last minute Valentine’s Day gift/s! Enjoy!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.