We’re days away from the launch of World of Hyatt, which goes live on March 1st, and as their new loyalty program, which we’ve covered is just one part of it, there are several other parts of World of Hyatt, which they’ve announced today.
Hear from Hyatt what’s going on with World of Hyatt:
New campaign: Hyatt will introduce the World of Hyatt platform with a new campaign, For a World of Understanding, and debut an anthem spot on Sunday’s Oscars broadcast. The campaign demonstrates the transformative power of understanding and features Grammy-nominated Andra Day’s reimagined version of “What the World Needs Now is Love,” the timeless song from Hal David (lyrics) and Burt Bacharach (music composition).
Experiences: Hyatt is focused on providing experiences for our community beyond traditional hotel stays.
- At launch, they’re partnering with AFAR (a company founded on the idea that travel promotes understanding) on an immersive experience in Tokyo that will be available to select members.
- Hyatt is partnering with Learning AFAR/No Barriers USA (non-profits) to put empathy into action – Chicago Public School students who couldn’t otherwise participate will have an opportunity for an immersive educational program that culminates in a trip to Costa Rica.
New loyalty program: As announced last October, Hyatt’s new program is built from listening to and understanding what’s most important to our members and will go live on March 1.
- The World of Hyatt loyalty program will go live on March 1. The new program was announced in October to provide existing members a clear view into the changes.
- There are more tiers and more ways to earn status, which allows for more meaningful rewards and benefits for members. The tier names – Discoverist, Explorist, Globalist – reflect the aspirations of members as they travel and expand their world.
- And the rewards and benefits, such as providing more ways to earn free nights, reflect what matters to them most.
World of Hyatt is game changer in the hotel industry, and I couldn’t be more excited for their new loyalty program to launch March 1st. In addition, the new experiences they are gonna offer some awesome as you’ll be able to connect with the local communities making your travels much more than just about your stay. To start, these will be offered in Tokyo and Costa Rica.
To kick things off for World of Hyatt, I already have two stays planned the first week at the Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach and at the Andaz West Hollywood and can’t wait to see how the program is delivered on a property level, and will be sure to blog my World of Hyatt experiences this year as a Globalist member.
What are you most looking forward to about World of Hyatt? Please share your thoughts below!
Consider the World of Hyatt Visa card