Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Southwest Airlines has removed the two-hour time restriction for Same-Day Standby meaning A-List and A-List Preferred Members may request to fly standby on the same day as their originally scheduled flight with no added fees.
- Big Change To Amex Centurion Lounges
- JetBlue Fighting for Better Gates at Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson
- Southwest Airlines Launches New Same-Day Standby
- Both SPG And Marriott Enthusiasts Should Apply For SPG Amex Card
- Can’t Login To Your World of Hyatt Account?
- SPG Platinum vs. Hyatt Globalist Status Comparison
- TSA Pat-Downs Going To Become Even More Invasive
- Why Do Airport Lounges Require Boarding Passes?
Hyatt has officially launched their new World of Hyatt program, which offers several new benefits so here’s a look at how the benefits compare between Hyatt Globalist vs. SPG Platinum status.
- Amazon Restaurants Delivery $10 Off First Order
- How to Earn 1,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Save Up To 35% Starwood Properties Tons To Choose From!
- New Restaurant Amex Offer For You!
- Deal Alert Fares From $39 Into Fall
- Book These Marriott And Starwood Properties Now!
- American Express 5k Bonus Points On SPG Card (targeted)
- Marriott Travel For Life Win 3.75 Million Points!
Find out more about Delta’s Mai Tai’s which are served up in Delta First Class Los Angeles-Hawaii (HNL), which is an upgrade eligible route for Delta Medallions as well.
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: KAL Lounge at LAX
- Flight Review: Delta First Class Los Angeles-Hawaii (HNL)
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: Alaska Lounge LAX Airport
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Breakfast JFK-LAX
Drink of the Week:
- Can of Heineken
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!