This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Today on Daily Getaways you can score a nice deal on your next Alamo car rental. This deal goes live today at 1:00 pm EST. You can score a $50 certificate toward a car rental to use any time, for only $25.
Save 50% On Your Next Alamo Car Rental
Purchase this certificate (valued at $50) for $25 and use it toward a car rental with Alamo Rent A Car at participating locations. The amount will be applied to the base rate only (time and mileage) for the entire rental period.
For further details, please refer to the “Redemption” and “Terms & Conditions” tabs.
- All sales are final and no refunds or substitutions will be provided after the transaction is complete.
- Certificate amount will be applied to base rate only (time and mileage) for the entire rental period, and does not apply to taxes, other government-authorized or imposed surcharges, license recoupment/air tax recovery and concession recoupment fees, airport and airport facility fees, fuel, additional driver fee, one (1)-way rental charge, or optional items, which are the responsibility of the renter.
- Items purchased cannot be brokered, bartered, sold or altered in any way. Such offers will be voided, confiscated and/or canceled.
- Valid Certificate ID and Contract ID required for all rentals.
- Certificate ID may only be used once and is void upon redemption.
- Offer valid on the rental of any size car, subject to availability.
- Taxes and other surcharges are paid separately.
- Offer valid for rentals at participating locations in the United States.
- Must meet standard rental qualifications. You might have to pay extra if you are a driver under the age of 25.
Are you in on this deal today?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.