This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you are heading to Universal Studios this summer, you will want to make sure to take a look at these offers. Today I posted several new and good American Express Offers for you here. As I was going through and adding new Offers for You to my Amex cards, (using the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards) I found one that I missed for Universal Orlando. I had this Offer for You on my Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express. It turns out that if you have an Amex card you can save even more at Universal Studios as well, with these offers “American Express, the Official Card of Universal Orlando Resort™.” See terms here.
How To Save Money At Universal Studios Orlando
Universal Orlando – Vacation Package, Spend $500, get $75 back, expires 7/30/17.
- Get access to the American Express® Lounge in Universal Studios Florida™ when you buy any Universal Orlando™ Multi-Park Ticket or Annual Pass with any American Express® Card.
- Enjoy 10% off* when you use any American Express® Card to purchase a Universal Dining Plan — Quick Service and Coca-Cola Freestyle®souvenir cup^ at Universal Orlando Resort™. Terms apply*.
- Enjoy 10% off† when you use any American Express® Card to purchase $75 of qualifying in-store merchandise at Universal Orlando Resort™. Terms apply*.
- Buy a My Universal Photos™ package with any American Express® Card and, in addition to your package benefits, receive one (1) complimentary^^ 5″ x 7″ or 8″ x 10″ print valued at $10. Terms apply*
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
If you don’t have an American Express card, you should consider the many benefits including their partnership with Universal Studios before heading out on your next trip to Universal. You can see my Disney posts here for more info on planning your Disney trip.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.