This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Delta Medallions Now Get Upgrades on Aeromexico
- United Airlines Expands South America Service
- How To Transfer Credit Between Chase Cards
- Why There’s Good News for Delta Flyers at New York’s JFK Airport
- Delta Kicks Off Family of 4 from Flight from Hawaii
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen Opening at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Card Comparison: Chase Freedom vs. Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Buy American Airlines AAdvantage Miles at a 40% Discount
- Delta CEO Ed Bastian Shares Lessons Learned First Year
- American Express Membership Rewards 25% Transfer Bonus To JetBlue
- New Amex Business Platinum Card Members To Get 50% Benefit For 1 Year!
- CLEAR Opens LGA Terminal A
In the latest airline scandal, Delta finds itself under fire for removing 4 passengers from a plane from Maui to Los Angeles, though luckily no one was dragged off.
- How To Save BIG On Mother’s Day Flowers!
- Earn 250 Bonus Starpoints With New Booking (Targeted)
- Free Drinks At THE BAR From Delta Amex
- Deal Alert Fares From $39
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals
- Staples New Visa Gift Card Deal
- Hyatt 30% Bonus On Points
- $50 Off Hotels.com Promo
- Uber Flat Fare Passes Are Back! Hurry!
- Samsonite Luggage BOGO Sweet Deals!
- 50% Off Award Bookings With IHG Rewards Club
- Save $20 Rental Car Offer For You
- 3,000 JetBlue TrueBlue Points With Amazon Prime
- New Staples OfficeMax Amex Offers For You
Check out our review from a recent Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy flight from London Heathrow to New York (JFK)
Drink of the Week:
- Margarita on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.