Great news for both cardholders of the Platinum Card® from American Express, or the The Business Platinum Card® from American Express, American Express has just announced that cardholders will have even more lounge access thanks to their partnership with Escape Lounges, which will be added to their Global Lounge Collection.
Check out our Review from the Escape Lounge Minneapolis (MSP), which has long been a Priority Pass lounge.
Current locations include Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), Oakland International Airport (OAK) and Bradley International Airport (BDL) with more on the way. Cardholders can also invite up to two guests into the lounge with them as well.
Per Escape Lounges,
- Platinum Card Members receive complimentary access and may bring up to two guests.
- To enter the U.S. Escape Lounges, simply present your American Express Platinum Card, a same-day boarding pass and valid government issued I.D. to the front desk.
- U.S. Locations of Escape Lounge are part of the American Express Global Lounge Collection.
You can view the new partnership details on the Escape Lounge
Terms and Conditions:
- This benefit is available to Platinum Card Members. Card Members receive complimentary access to any US location of the Escape Lounges. Card Member must present his or her valid Card, a boarding pass showing a confirmed reservation for same-day travel on any carrier and government-issued I.D. In some cases, Card Member must be 21 years of age to enter without a parent or guardian.
- Card Members may bring up to two (2) companions into Escape Lounges as complimentary guests. Card Member must adhere to all house rules of participating lounges. Card Members and his or her guests will receive all of the complimentary benefits and amenities afforded to the Escape Lounge customers, as well as access to purchase non-complimentary items.