Hilton HHonors Gold elite status offers several benefits to members including room upgrades, 25% point bonus earning, complimentary in-room internet, late check-outs, executive floor level access, complimentary breakfast at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels, and Doubletree Hotels plus more.
If you’re looking to get complimentary Hilton Gold status, The Platinum Card® from American Express offers the status just for having the card, making this the easiest way to receive this status.
How to Qualify for Hilton Gold: Normally you’d need either 20 stays in a calendar year, 40 nights in a calendar year, or to earn 75,000 HHonors Base Points in a calendar year if you don’t receive through the above credit cards.
One main benefit with Hilton Gold status is a 25% earning bonus on all the HHonors Base Points you earn. Another perk with this status is that when you redeem your Hilton points for free nights you will receive every 5th night free.
- Quick reservations and check-ins based on your room preferences
- Late check-out and express check-out
- Complimentary in-room and lobby Standard Internet access
- Complimentary access to fitness centers and health clubs
- Two complimentary bottles of water per stay
- Executive Level access and breakfast at several brands
In closing, if you’re looking to get complimentary Hilton Gold status, The Platinum Card® from American Express offers the status just for having the card, making this the easiest way to receive this status.