This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week: EXPIRED
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Top Hilton Properties to Redeem Anniversary Free Night
- Card Review: Hilton Honors Card from American Express
- How to Find and Book Airline Mileage Runs
- Best Amex Cards For Foreign Travel
- Delta’s Aggressive Upsell Approach Means Less Medallion Upgrades
- Southwest Airlines Expands Caribbean and Latin America Service
- Lyft Drama What Would You Do?
- Earn Bonus SkyMiles with Delta and Lyft Partnership
- Changes to American Airlines Upgrades for AAdvantage Members
- More Airport Lounges for American Express Platinum Cardholders
- Delta Flight Attendant Competes in Miss USA Competition
- Delta’s Self-Service Bag Drop Using Biometrics
- We Are Giving Away 100 Delta Drink Coupons!
- Deal Alert: Fly to Tel Aviv for Under $300 Roundtrip
- Earn 500 Bonus United MileagePlus Miles
- Deal Alert $290 Fare NYC To Vancouver
- How To Save 20% Off At Hilton
- Save 27% At This Park Hyatt
- 100% Bonus On IHG Points
- 10% Off Hotels.com Gift Cards + Many More!
- Starwood Hotels Save Up To 44%
- Free $10 Amazon Credit Change 1 Click To Citi Card
- Details On Marriott, Ritz Carlton And SPG’s Summer Promos
- AT&T $20 Credit Amex Offer For You 3x New!
- Is The St Regis Princeville Leaving Starwood?
Move over Deltalina, you’ll want to meet Bayleigh Dayton who is Miss Missouri in the Miss USA Pageant. When she’s not competing to be Miss USA this 23 year old is an Atlanta based Delta Air Lines flight attendant.
Drink of the Week:
- Margarita on the Rocks from Gracias Madre
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.