This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
- booked from May 22, 2017 and completed from June 1, 2017 through September 4, 2017
$30 Amazon Gift Card With 2 Stays!
Get more out of Summer.
Summer is short – Make the most of it! Now through September 4, 2017, stay 2 or more consecutive nights at participating Country Inns & Suites By Carlson hotels in the U.S. and Canada and receive a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card*.
As if this offer isn’t tempting enough, you’ll also enjoy our everyday amenities like:
- Complimentary hot breakfast on real diningware
- Free WI-FI
- Fitness Center
- Swimming pool
- Exclusive Beekman 1802 WhiteWater Collection bath amenity products
- And More!
Book the Stay 2 – Get a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card Offer now.
Amenities may vary by location
Terms and Conditions
- The Stay 2 – Get a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card Offer (“Promotion”) includes a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card under the terms and conditions described below and is available for new reservations at all Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels in the U.S. and Canada for Eligible Stays that are booked from May 22, 2017 and completed from June 1, 2017 through September 4, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- An Eligible Stay is defined as a stay of two (2) or more consecutive nights booked and completed during the Promotion Period at the same hotel for which the guest specifically booked the Stay 2 – Get a $30 Amazon.com Gift Card Offer rate.
- Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other package, promotion, group or convention rate, or any other discounted rate. Other exclusions may apply. Void where prohibited by law.
You can score a $30 Amazon gift card with this promotion from Country Inns & Suites after 2 stays. If you have some stays coming up, check out this offer.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.