This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I have the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express and last week it seemed like my Amex Offers for You for that card had disappeared (temporarily.) I am not sure why but, today they are back and seems like there are more then ever, including some new hotel Offers for You that would be great to add to your eligible Amex card/s if you think that you can use them. With these 3 new Amex Offers for You, you can save at Hilton (in the UK), Caesars Las Vegas, or on HotelStorm.com.
Save At These Hotels With New Amex Offers For You!
Also see this one, New Hotel Amex Offer For You Save 20% from earlier in the week. I had the above 3 new Amex Offers for You on my Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express. But, check all your Amex cards for new offers.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
I love Amex Offers for you and save so much money! Post a comment if you have anything different.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.