This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Earlier this year, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts Acquires Miraval Group and starting today the Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa is now part of the World of Hyatt program, meaning you can now earn and redeem World of Hyatt points here.
Great News for World of Hyatt, Miraval Arizona Resort Joins
Free nights start at 45,000 points per night, but to kick things off they are offering a promotion where you can get 50% of the points you redeemed back meaning if you were to redeem 45,000 points for a free night award, you’d get back 22,500 points back into your World of Hyatt account as bonus points after your stay. Redeeming with points here gets you a $175 credit per night as well, making it a lucrative offer.
World of Hyatt members can:
- Earn points on qualifying stays and eligible spa and activity spend at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa (5 Base Points for every eligible dollar spent)
- Redeem points for award nights on eligible stays where members will enjoy a $175 resort credit per person, per day along with unlimited meals, snacks and over 120 wellness activities and classes each week (45,000 points per night for a standard room for single occupancy; 75,000 per night for a suite for single occupancy; 20,000 for second person per night)
- Enjoy your World of Hyatt benefits on eligible stays, including suite upgrades, credit toward future meetings or events, and more
- Redeem Points + Cash using 22,500 points + $450 for standard room/ single occupancy; or using 32,500 points + $550 for standard room/ double occupancy
I’m excited to see that the Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa is now part of the World of Hyatt program and their welcome promotion where you can get 50% of the points back is enticing!
Keep in mind the redemption is for single occupancy, so if you’re traveling with someone the price would be an additional 20,000 points per night. With the promotion, two people would be 32,500 points per night, with $350 in resort credits.
If you have an eligible American Express card loaded with the following Offer for You, you can save when you pay cash for your stay as well through the end of July.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.