Marriott does an eBreaks list similar to SPG’s and it is out for June 29–July 2, 2017. It offers savings of 20% off for the week at participating Marriott properties. If you have your eye on some of these properties and planned to book a paid stay, this is a good chance to save some money. You can view all the participating properties here, Marriott eBreaks.
Save 20% At Marriott Properties
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No Further® Best Rate Guarentee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guarenteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday. Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday-Sunday. These hotels are indicated with an asterisk (*) next to the rate.
- Rates are for standard rooms, per night and based on single or double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and do not include taxes, fees, other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/or discounts.
- eBreaks does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and U.S. cities are quoted in U.S. dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
- Rates are eligible for Marriott Rewards® Points and miles credit. Join Marriott Rewards
Check out these properties on the Marriott eBreaks list if you are interested in booking any of these for savings of 20%. If you are looking for Marriott points, remember, Starpoints are valuable and made more so by the Marriott Starwood merger last year. You can transfer 1 Starpoints to 3 Marriott points. Consider Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express.