This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
I wrote a post about my new Travel Stroller before I actually travelled with it because I had really high hopes. You can read this post for how it arrives and setting it up. Now that I have traveled with it through multiple airports, TSA screenings and even Disneyland, I wanted to let you know what I think now.
Best Travel Stroller Ever Full Review, Even TSA Was Impressed!
Passengers Were Impressed!
Traveling with 2 little kids through the TSA Pre-Check line, you sense that people are annoyed to get behind you because they fear that it is going to take you a long time to get your 2 strollers and gear together to go through security. But, in going through TSA screening, even the passenger behind me today said when I folded up the gb Pockit Stroller in 3 seconds flat, “that is (expletive) amazing!”
Even TSA Was Impressed!
Let me introduce you to the gb Pockit Stroller. Multiple times on our recent trip out west people were impressed with our new travel strollers. Most incredibly, TSA (often, I can’t even get TSA to smile or say hello but, they liked the stroller!) Several times the TSA was even amazed by how easily we were able to fold up our gb Pockit Stroller; down to nearly the size of a laptop and send it on through the baggage screen.
- Super light weight, you can pick it up with only 1 hand (without child in)
- Sturdy to hold up to 55 lb child
- Turns on a dime
- Folds up in 3 seconds to the size of a laptop (12″ x 7″ x 20″)!
- Can push with one hand
- The handles are high enough for taller people
- Maybe the price, (current price $179.95 with free delivery, Amazon.) I did see it temporarily drop by $10 about a week ago.
- You can’t fold it down with stuff in the bottom compartment (but, what stroller does?)
- It doesn’t fully recline into a sleeping position (but, our youngest was able to easily take a nap in it multiple times.) The back of the seat is very flexible and cozy, so it held baby’s head in place nicely.
I’m a big fan (and no I was not paid for this review, nor did I get these for free.) I paid current price $179.95 with free delivery, Amazon. If you are looking for really great travel stroller that takes up no room, I would definitely check this out. The gb Pockit Stroller was great for our most recent trip, we were even able to rent a smaller car because the strollers folded down so small!
If you have questions, feel free to post a comment.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.