The long awaited start of the Disney MaxPass Disneyland is available and ready for your next trip to Disneyland California. We’ll share a few quick observations in this post and a more detailed later.
Disney MaxPass Disneyland Is Available
The MaxPass is an electronic means of obtaining a pass for the fastpass lane at Disneyland California. You can download the Disneyland app, and reserve yours for your next trip to skip the long waits in the stand-by lines.
First, you can buy the MaxPass directly on your app. It costs just $10 a day per person.
To buy the pass, simply log into your app once everyone is through the gates and inside Disneyland. Note, they won’t let you use it for riders who are not checked-in to the park yet.
It’s so easy to add to your account. In just a few clicks, you’ll be up and running through the fastpass lines and directly onto your favorite ride.
- Disneyland only allows you to select one digital FastPass at a time
- Once inside the FastPass window, you can select a second pass, but it won’t allow you to select more than that
- You cannot modify the pass, only cancel and request new ones
- Ride shares are still permitted
- Character meet and greets not available on the FastPass MaxPass system yet
- Photos aren’t automatically linked to your app like they are with the DisneyWorld FastPass
The Disneyland MaxPass is truly fast and awesome, especially since it just started and a lot of folks are still using the old manually printed FastPasses.
Have you used the Disneyland MaxPass yet?
Stay tuned for more observations in a more detailed post.