This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Find out the top reasons you need The Platinum Card® from American Express including lounge access, airline fee credits, Uber credits, hotel eilte status and more in the 5 Reasons I Got The Platinum Card
- Farting Passenger Causes American Airlines Flight to be Evacuated
- Changes to Hyatt’s Best Rate Guarantee Program
- You Won’t Believe What’s Above Your Head on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- 12 Lounges Join Priority Pass
- Awesome Behind the Scenes Footage of Singapore Airlines
- JetBlue Airways Expands Mint Business Class Routes
- Delta Launches New Atlanta to Shanghai Service
- Disney MaxPass Disneyland Is Available
- How To Score Free Gogo Inflight Internet
- BOGO Chipotle Deal
- Delta Comfort + New Booking Option For Delta Reserve Companion Certs
- 80 New Routes Added Nationwide by Frontier Airlines
Earlier this week it was reported that a Farting Passenger Causes American Airlines Flight to be Evacuated. Find out what really happened with this flight.
- Up To 3,000 Bonus MileagePlus Award Miles
- Deal Alert: NYC to Las Vegas for $116 Each Way
- American Express Membership Rewards 40% Transfer Bonus To British Airways
- Super Deal! 10% Off Uber Gift Cards Double Dip!
- Amazon Prime Students $15 Off $40!
- New 10,000 Bonus Starpoints Offer (Targeted)
- 35% Aeroplan Transfer Bonus
- Starwood Save In Orlando, Rome & More!
- $25 Off $100 Staples Order
- Starwood Buck List Save 35%
Drink of the Week:
- Delta One Mimosa
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.