This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Check your American Express account today for a new Offer for You where you can earn up to 3,000 MR points by paying your cable or satellite tv bill. With this offer when you spend $100+, you will earn 1,000 Membership Rewards points up to 3 x! Be sure to add this one to your eligible Amex card/s. This should be an easy one for most people who have tv service for some extra MR points. Be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
New Amex Offer For You Cable 3K MR Points
Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards® points each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single payment of $100+ online to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill by 11/15/2017. Limit of 3,000 additional MR points. See terms below.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
I love Amex Offers for you and save so much money! Post a comment if you have anything different.
There have been some decent Offers for You available lately if you have been paying attention:
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.