This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Starwood is offering a promotion where you can save 35% in Starpoint redemption when you book at participating properties through March 5, 2018. They ran a similar promotion last year around the same time. The properties that are included are some of the fanciest and highest point hotels that Starwood offers. So, if you have one of these properties on your bucket list and have enough Starpoints, check out this promotion which makes the point redemption 35% less.
SPG Buck List Save 35%
- SPG members will receive a 35% Starpoint redemption discount off Free Night Awards in select suites that are booked and consumed at participating properties
- between July 1, 2017 and March 5, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”) for dates available during the Promotion Period.
- Participating properties that are eligible for this promotion:
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket
- Prince de Galles, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Paris
- The St. Regis Punta Mita
- Le Méridien Bora Bora
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort
- Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui
- W Retreat Koh Samui
- Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa, Dubai
- W Retreat & Spa – Maldives
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
- The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Offer only applies to the participating property’s eligible suite category that can be booked using a Free Night Award redemption and is subject to the participating property’s existing SPG redemption policies.
- This offer cannot be reserved online and must be booked by calling the SPG Customer Contact center. Discounted Starpoints will be deducted from Member’s account at time of booking.
- 5th Night Free offer may be used in combination with this offer.
- Rooms reserved using Cash & Points, 50% off Awards, and Nights & Flights are not eligible.
- Award stays under this promotion will count towards the SPG Member reaching the Eligible Night and Eligible Stay milestones needed to earn elite membership status.
- Offer cannot be combined with other redemption promotions unless specifically permitted according to these terms and conditions.
- There is no limit on the number of times or nights a member may reserve using this special offer during the Promotion Period within the guidelines of SPG Free Night Award redemption.
- All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice and can be found at spg.com.
- Offer is applicable to single members only and not to groups.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
With this promotion, you can save 35% in Starpoint redemption when you book at participating properties through March 5, 2018.
If you’re looking for a way to earn even more Starpoints, you may want to consider the Starwood credit cards, Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express and the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express. If you are short on elite status, consider the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from Amex which gives 5 elite qualifying nights, and 2 stay credits just for having the card. The Platinum Card from American Express offers complimentary annual SPG Gold status just for having the card, so that is something else to consider.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.