Starwood is celebrating Canada turning 150 and in turn giving SPG members 35% off accommodations and dining at select restaurants in Hawaii. Huh? I’m confused why it’s a Happy Birthday, Canada celebration that gives a discount in Hawaii but, regardless if you are headed to Hawaii check this one out!
- Offer good for reservations booked and traveled by December 20, 2017.
Starwood Save 35% In Hawaii Accommodations & Dining
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid for stays booked and traveled by December 20, 2017 based on availability.
- Discount is taken off of the lowest pre-paid rate. Discount varies by hotel, see individual property offer for details.
- Must be an SPG member to be eligible for SPG member exclusive discount.
- Please see individual property terms and conditions for complete offer details.
- Book online today, call your travel professional, or call 866-716-8141 and ask for rate plan SPG35HI.
- An eligible stay is defined as minimum number of consecutive nights required paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Tribute Portfolio, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Marriott International, Inc., or its affiliates. Design Hotels is a trademark of Design Hotels.
Heading to Hawaii, check this out! SPG members 35% off accommodations and dining at select restaurants in Hawaii.
Consider these offers to earn more Starpoints, the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express. If you are short on elite status, consider the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from Amex which gives 5 elite qualifying nights, and 2 stay credits just for having the card. The Platinum Card from American Express offers complimentary annual SPG Gold status just for having the card, so that is something else to consider.