This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Airlines has announced that they’ll be adding new routes to Europe next summer to Venice (VCE), Budapest (BUD) and Prague (PRG).
- American Airlines Adds New Routes to Europe
- German Customs Receive Package Containing 20 Rotten Snake Heads
- Are You Owed Money For Free Cruise Calls?
- Avoiding Jet Lag by Taking a Daytime Flight to Europe
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to Asia from 65,000 SkyMiles
Check out these day time transatlantic flights from the US to Europe if you’re trying to avoid jet lag, and arrive well rested.
- Deal: Save $20 Off $50 at Whole Foods for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers
- New Amex Offers For You Today!
- Deal! Rental Cars $4.99/ Day When Drop In FL
- Choice Points Up To 30% Discount
- American Airlines Up To 3,000 Miles Bonus
- Save Up To 52% At Starwood Hotels
- United Bonus Miles + 6 Miles Per $1 At Apple
- Deal: How To Score $20 of Starbucks eGift Cards for Only $10
- Great Deal! 1K Marriott Points With New Visa Checkout!
- Singapore Airlines 30% Off Redemption Discount
- Best Buy Free $15 Code With Gift Card Purchase
- New Walmart Save Up Tp 20% With Amex Offer For You!
- Last Call Jet Blue Status Match!
- Amazon 30% Off Essentials Promo
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure sparkling wine in Delta One
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.