This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Earlier today, we told you how to Save $20 Off $50 at Whole Foods for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers. In checking through my American Express Offers for You this morning, I stumbled across one that looked new to me for Walmart Online Grocery. Check your account for this Amex Offer for You where you will get $20 back when you spend $100 before 9/30/17. Be sure to add this to your eligible Amex card/s. Be sure to use the Trick For Saving Amex Offers For You On Multiple Cards.
New Walmart Save 20% With Amex Offer For You!
Possible Double Dip
Walmart Online Grocery, Spend $100 or more, get $20 back, expires 9/30/17.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at grocery.walmart.com by 9/30/2017. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
I love Amex Offers for you and save so much money! Post a comment if you have anything different.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.