This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
This offer comes around from time to time on Amazon. If you have a Discover card, you may want to add it to your Amazon account in hopes that you are targeted for this offer.
Amazon $10 Credit When Change 1 Click To Discover
- Amazon.com account with a valid Discover Card is required to claim and redeem this credit
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30, 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotional offer applies to the purchase of eligible items made with a valid Discover Card. The $10 credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page), and excludes gift cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities do not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- An Amazon.com account with a valid Discover Card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Discover Card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30, 2017. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to the device.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
If you are a big Amazon shopper like me; check this out to see if you are eligible for this promotion where you can score free $10 credit.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.