Amazon has a targeted offer where when you send a $50 Amazon gift card by text, you can score a $10 credit for your next order! This is a targeted offer, so you have to check here to see if you are able to get it.
Amazon Free $10 Credit With $50 Gift Card (Via Text) Targeted
- Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
- Complete your order by December 1, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
- The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.
- In order to qualify for the $10 promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of this offer (either via email or on Amazon.com); (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com eGift Cards in a single order at Amazon.com by October 17, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT); and (3) Choose ‘Text Message’ as your delivery method.
- To qualify, Amazon.com eGift Card purchases must be purchased in a single order and total at least $50 in combined value on or before October 17, 2017.
- Offer only valid on Amazon.com eGift Cards purchased at Amazon.com with the delivery method “Text Message” selected. Offer is not valid if delivered by “Email” or “Share via messaging” or if delivered via mail in physical form or Print-at-Home.
- This limited time offer expires at 11:59 PM (PT) October 17, 2017. Any promotional credit remaining unredeemed after November 27, 2017 11:59 PM (PT) will be forfeited.
If you are targeted for this offer and love Amazon like I do; this is a no brainer! Send the gift card to yourself or to your spouse/significant other! Enjoy and happy shopping!