This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- Why You Might Not Want To Volunteer To Bump On an Oversold Flight
- Earn 150,000 Hilton HHonors Points With These Two Cards
- The New Blue Delta Skymiles Credit Card
- Delta Launches New Service to Ski Destinations this Winter
- Is Bacara Santa Barbara Becoming a Ritz-Carlton?
- Priority Pass Adds 17 New Lounges
- United Airlines Launches New Routes to Europe
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to Hawaii and Alaska
Find out Why You Might Not Want To Volunteer To Bump On an Oversold Flight Hint: It happens to do with how you may be treated if you’re not needed.
- Score $10 Starbucks Gift Card For Only $5!
- Free AAdvantage Platinum Status (Targeted)
- Last Call! American Express Membership Rewards 40% Transfer Bonus To British Airways
- Up To 15,000 Bonus Delta Miles Targeted Spend Offer
- Deal Alert 8 Weeks Unlimited Pasta + 8 Days In Italy Only $200!
- Bonus Aeroplan Miles With These Marriott Properties
- Super Easy, Free 100 Bonus Aeroplan Miles!
- New Amex Offer For You Save $40!
- Save 46% W Punta de Mita Plus More Savings At Starwood!
- Amazon $25 Off $50 When Use 1 MR Point! (Targeted)
- Up To 3,000 United Bonus Miles (Targeted)
- Chance To Win 100,000 Alaska Miles
- Get 50% Off These Hotel Points
- New Amex Offer For You 4K MR Points
Check out our latest lounge review of the American Express Centurion Lounge Seattle, which now features a brand new bar area with great tarmac views.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.