This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Here is another hot offer for Amazon where if targeted you can score $25 off your $50 Amazon order! It will tell you if you are targeted for this round of this offer when you click on this link.
Amazon $25 Off $50 When Use 1 MR Point! (Targeted)
- Click this link and then ‘Click here to qualify’ to save the offer on your Amazon account.
- Add $50 or more of eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Under “Choose a payment method,” select your Membership Rewards eligible American Express Card and pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points, then click “Use this payment method.”
- Up to $25 of savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
Consider grabbing a $50 gift card like I did! This is another great deal if you are targeted! Happy Shopping!
If you took advantage of this offer last time, you may not qualify this time, but if you missed it check this out!
This is another great deal if you are targeted! Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.