This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
You may have seen many of these 2x Membership Rewards points per dollar offers on your eligible Amex card/s as Offers for You. But, here is a page that shows all the available stores. Be advised that you need to register for each store separately. Some of my favorites include Exxon Mobile, Home Depot and Whole Foods.
American Express 2x MR Points
- Earn an additional Membership Rewards® point for each dollar you spend with your eligible Card at top brands through December 31, 2017.
- Separate enrollment required for each offer.
- Terms apply.
Shop at brands like these to earn an extra Membership Rewards® point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases through the end of the year. Click a logo below and log into your account to see if you are eligible for these offers. Then simply click to enroll your eligible Card.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
Make sure that you have all the stores that you shop loaded on to your eligible Amex card so that you can easily maximize on 2x MR points through the end of the year!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.