This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
If you like Club Carlson, there have been several nice deals with them lately. If you missed how to Score Easy And Cheap 3,000 Club Carlson Points, check that out! Here’s another deal where if you want to travel to Asia Pacific, you can save 30% off participating hotels when booking using your American Express card.
Save 30% Club Carlson
- Book by 30 December 2017
- Stay between 15 October 2017 and 14 January 2018
- Promotion code AMOFF30
- Use your American Express card .
How to save
- Book between 1 October and 30 December 2017 for stays between 15 October 2017 and 14 January 2018 in any participating Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson or Country Inn & Suites by Carlson℠ hotel in Asia Pacific
- Prepay during booking using your American Express card to get 30% off*
- Relax under a sunny sky, sink your toes into soft sand or discover bustling city centers, all from your hotel of choice
*Bookings cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Don’t have an American Express Card?
Terms and Conditions
- This 30% off Best Available Rate (“Offer”) is available for new reservations made between 01 October 2017 and 30 December 2017 (“Booking Period”) for Eligible Stays (as defined in the Club CarlsonSM terms and conditions) at participating Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inns & Suites by CarlsonSM hotels in Asia Pacific (“Participating Hotels”) that commence and complete between 15 October 2017 and 14 January 2018 (both dates inclusive) (“Stay Period”).
- You must be an American Express card member (“AMEX Member“) to enjoy this Offer.
- See full terms here.
American Express card members can save 30% on select Club Carlson properties in Asia Pacific with promo code AMOFF30.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.