This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
It was quite the site, when a Singapore Airlines A380 diverted to Stewart International Airport near Newburgh, New York as New York’s John F. Kennedy closed due to the recent blizzard which closed the runways due to heavy winds and lack of visibility.
- World’s Largest Jet Lands at Small NY Airport Due to Storm
- When Will Delta Rollover Medallion Qualifying Miles MQMs Post
- American Express to Hilton Transfers Improved for 2018
- Earn Medallion Status with Delta Air Lines Status Match Challenge
- Small Hummingbird in Cockpit Causes Flight Diversion
- Fantastic Benefit Access To Centurion Lounges
- I Wish I Wouldn’t Have Told You About This Place…
- Hertz Bonus For Birthday – Did You Get This
- A Look Back at Our Favorite Posts from 2017
- Delta Diversion New York (JFK)-St. Kitts
One benefit to the SkyMiles program is the ability to rollover Medallion Qualifying Miles each year. If you’re wondering when your Rollover MQMs will begin post, they should start hitting accounts the week of January 8th, 2018.
- 1,000 Marriott Bonus Points At These Hotels
- Amazon Free $10 When Use 1 MR Point Targeted
- $15 Off $45 Code All Stores On Google Express!
- Hilton Unlimited Points Starts Today
- Hot Deal Starbucks $10 Gift Card For Only $5!
- Hot Deal On Sam’s Club Possible 3x Dip
- Starwood Save Up To 41% Off Stays
- Deal Alert Fares From $49
- Doordash Free Delivery “In with the New” Promo
At Points, Miles, and Martinis, we’re thankful for our loyal readers who have supported us on our journey since our very first post 9 years ago. Take a look at our Top Posts from 2017. Which one was your favorite?
Drink of the Week:
- Classic margarita at 35,000 feet
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.