Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Have you ever snuck through TSA security, without being a passenger? Chances are unlikely, however for one passenger she’s managed to sneak through airport security at least 10 different times!!
- Sneaking through TSA Security for the 10th Time
- Lounge Access Privileges for Amex Platinum Cardholders
- Delta Cracks Down On Fake Emotional Support Animals
- How To Know If Priceline Will Accept Your Bid for a Hotel
- Free Hilton Honors Silver Elite Status
- Delta Global and Regional Upgrade Changes
- 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with Business Card
- Southwest Airlines Adds Seattle Everett’s Paine Field Service
- SPG Cards Double Elite Night & Stay Credits Posting
- Amazon Go Opens Today! No Checkout Required
Looking for the best airport lounge access, then check out Lounge Access Privileges for Amex Platinum Cardholders which include access to the American Express Centurion Lounges, a Priority Pass Select membership, and Delta SkyClub Access in addition to the annual $200 airline fee credit.
- 30% Bonus on Purchased World of Hyatt Points
- 1,000 Southwest Points With TurboTax
- Grab 6,000 Miles On Avis Car Rental Promo
- Save On LivingSocial With This New Promo
- IHG Points Up To 75% Bonus
- New Amex Offer Save At Starbucks!
- Fares From Only $49 For Spring Break!
- Starwood Save Up To 35%
- Deal Alert More Cheap Fares From $39!
- Starwood 35% Off, 5th Night Free And 2x Points
- IHG PointsBreak Gets A Makeover
We recently reviewed the Park Hyatt St. Kitts located in the Christophe Harbour development on Banana Bay on St. Kitts. As a Globalist member, I was welcomed upon check-in and informed I had been upgraded to a Nevis Peak View Suite with a private plunge pool!
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!