This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Having some sort of tablet when traveling is a must for me! Amazon is out with another offer where when you use a Membership Rewards point, you can save up to $40 off a Fire tablet. The amount off depends on the model that you choose. If you are interested in grabbing an inexpensive tablet, this is an easy and nice offer!
Amazon Hot Deals On Tablets When Use MR Point
To set up your American Express card for pay with points, go here for more info.
- All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition – $40 Off
- All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition – $30 Off
- All-New Fire HD 10 – $30 Off
- All-New Fire HD 8 – $30 Off
- All-New Fire 7 – $20 Off
How to redeem your promotional discount:
Click the button corresponding to each device below to activate this promotion credit and apply points to your next order. Please note that you will not receive the credit unless you click on this button for each eligible device you wish to purchase.
Add one or more of the eligible products below sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services LLC to your shopping cart.
Your Membership Rewards points will be reflected as your payment method at checkout. To redeem this offer, you must pay for at least a portion of your order with Membership Rewards points.
Savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for the promotion credit. Limit one coupon code per order. See below for Terms and Conditions.
Examples of Amex Cards that earn Membership Rewards points:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.