This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
It’s that time of year again, Valentine’s Day! Don’t forget to send your Valentine’s Day flowers and make sure you rack up the airline miles when you do! Here are a bunch of offers to help you do just that!
Rack Up Airline Miles With Your Flower Purchases!
Earn Points and Miles
- 1,000 Rapid Rewards Points with 1-800-Flowers
- Earn 30 United miles/$ with FTD
- Up to 30 AAdvantage miles/$
- Up to 30 Delta Miles/$
Don’t forget to combine your purchase with a money saving Offer for You!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
If you are buying some Valentine’s Day flowers make sure to earn your points and miles too! Valentine’s Day is only 1 week away!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.