This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Hilton and American Express have just launched an amazing offer for their new
- 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus with Ascend Offer
- Top Amex Business Platinum Card Benefits
- Earn Bonus Medallion Qualification Miles from Delta Credit Cards
- American Airlines Launching New Service from DFW, LAX, MIA
- Amex Platinum Lounge Access Overview for Cardholders
- Future of SLS Las Vegas, Hotel Sold and Possible Re-brand
- Delta Medallion Upgrades when Changing Status Levels
- Drunken Pilot Causes Flight Cancellation and Stranded Passengers
- United Flight Attendants Fired for Watching iPad Video, Sue Airline for $800,000
- Leveraging Delta SkyMiles for Maximum Value
- New American Airlines Amenity Kits Onboard
- Delta Transcontinental Comfort Plus Changes
- Check Uber App For Ride Pass Flat Fares Now!
- Priority Pass Adds More New Lounges
- Amex Opens New Lounge In Melbourne
Both The Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN and The Platinum Card from American Express offer phenomenal lounge access benefits, however you may be wondering why you should choose the business version of the card, so here’s a look at some of the top Amex Business Platinum Card benefits.
- New 5,000 Bonus Hilton Points Promo
- New American Express Offers Today!
- Hot Deal! Staples Discounted Whole Foods Gift Cards
- Great Deal $50 Off Costco Order
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $49!
- United Targeted Promotion Bonus Points!
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals
- New Amex Offer Save On Airfare!
- Starbucks 50% Off All Espressos
- Office Max/Depot MasterCard Deals Coming Up!
American Airlines is launching adding some new service to Mexico, the Caribbean and Latin America as they continue to grow their network. They’re adding four new destinations including Georgetown, Guyana (GEO); Pereira, Colombia (PEI); and Cordoba, Argentina (COR) and Oaxaca, Mexico (OAX).
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.