Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Airlines just announced they’ll be adding 47 new Boeing 787 aircraft to their fleet. The breakdown will be 22 B787-8s and 25 B787-9s, all equipped with GE’s GEnx-1B engine. When added to their previous Dreamliner order, will bring American to a total of 89 Boeing 787 aircraft once all are delivered, as of currently they have 35 in their fleet.
- W New York to become The Maxwell Hotel, Tribute Portfolio
- Delta Passenger Suffered Bruised Ribs After Being Kicked in Seat
- Alaska Airlines Accused of Kicking Disabled Passenger Off Flight
- Sexual Harassment Causes Qantas Flight Attendant to Quit
- Delta Choice Benefits for Platinum Medallions
- LAX Automated People Mover $5 Billion Contract Approved
- Delta Award Cancellation Policy for SkyMiles Redemptions
- Emirates Pilot Shortage Forces Airline to Cancel Flights
- Free National Park Membership For 1 Year
- American Airlines Adding 47 Boeing 787 Aircraft to Fleet
- Amex Confirms Newest Centurion Lounge Location!
Delta offers Platinum and Diamond Medallion members choice benefits, up qualifying for Medallion status at these two levels. Platinum Medallions receive one choice, whereas Diamonds get to choose three benefits. Find out why the most valuable options of Delta Choice Benefits for Platinum Medallions would be Four Regional Upgrade Certificates or Delta Silver Medallion Status.
- New Amex Offers This Morning!
- Earn 3x Membership Rewards Points with Amex Express Checkout
- Daily Getaways Live Today Save On Park Tickets
- 5,000 Bonus IHG Points Per Stay
- Register For 2x Southwest Points
- Amazon Smoking Deals With Stackable Promos!
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals
- Delta SkyBonus 15K Points Offer
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $49!
- Save Up To 35% Off Starwood Stays!
- Flash Sale! Delta Award Tickets To Hawaii
Dubai-based carrier Emirates announced they are going to have a challenge this summer as the airline is short 100-150 pilots needed to operate their flights this summer. As a result, we can expect to see several cancellations and even some routes going away. The airline is blaming this shortage on “economic growth” and increased wages.
Drink of the Week:
- Delta Margarita
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!