This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Some of the offers below may have expired or are unavailable on our site at this time.
It’s been a pretty good week for American Express cardholder’s benefit of Offers for You. Today there is another new one that you can add to your accounts. But, first let’s take a look at the other new Offers for You from this week:
- Wow! Save $40 Another New Amex Hotel Offer!
- Sweet Amazon Offer From Amex!
- Great New Travel Amex Offer $60 Back!
Another New American Express Offer Save $20!
Bloomingdales, Spend $100, get $20 back, expires 7/2/18.
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions in-store at Bloomingdale’s or online at bloomingdales.com by 7/2/2018. See terms for exclusions.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
These Offers for You are great to save you money on purchases that you might have made anyway. Be sure to add these to your eligible Amex card/s if you think that you can use them.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.